Thursday, April 23, 2015

Illuminati really does not exist it was created by the U S government to mislead disguise the real tech advanced satellite Imaging and Bio Metric voice print that can pick up the what is called the voice of GOD involuntarily a voice print undetectable to human perception via DOD Air Force, Navy and  Army Satellites.The gov had to not let the public at the time know how simple the tech was that was originally discovered during the Koren War, when the United states was still ethical, and was never used because it was a secret war weapon, to use on the enemy and to spy on Russian Spys, and to confuse the troops during battle with confusing their orders/communications via  a type of hyper sonic sound intervention..But then Regan unlawfully gave the Tech via the NSA to the FBI to originally use to stop the loss of life, and then the FBI doing Behavior Science project using FBI Forensic Profilers and special enhanced interrogation units started doing Organized stalking on Criminal suspects Kidnappers,, Drug Cartel, Serial Murders, and Violent Crimes, operating with local law enforcement and their personal family members which is why it is super hard to expose because of the nepotism involved with the hiring and recruiting of the members, law enforcement using their personal family, FBI, Local Police, ATF, DEA, and the United states Marshall's that are the protection division of all organized stalking units...And after they, fuck up will goto any length to conceal and protect their personal involvement which usually involves the complete infrastructure State Federal, county and city, wielding power of dangerous deranged law enforcement officials and their family members, and nothing more...See FBI ORGANIZED STALKING COMMUNITY G + ALL TRUE...AND ALL BEING STONE WALLED BECAUSE OF AFOREMENTIONED...
Show less
 
America's biggest police departments are getting spy gear through private charities

http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/13/6971637/probublica-us-police-foundations-donate-spy-gear-horses-to-police
Read more
Many Americans have recently expressed concerns with the increasing use of military gear by police departments in this country, especially in the wake of the police response to protests in...
3 comments on original posthttps://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117001256515504297489

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI,; the Club of the Rich and Famous; is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of 3 Millions Members.We are one Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In Illuminati we believe that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world. Hence all our new members are given Money Rewards once they join in order to upgrade their lifestyle.; interested viewers should contact us; on.. illuminatiorderworld1@gmail.com
    whatapp +2349023398917

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I was searching on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been cured from HERPES SIMPLEX-2 by this Man Dr aghatotikolo and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr aghatotikolo telling him about my (HERPES VIRUS) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm I never believed him, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that I have been cured, after some time I went to my doctor to confirmed if I have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr aghatotikolo on : if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life................
    -IF YOU WANT YOUR EX BACK.
    - IF YOU ALWAYS HAVE BAD DREAMS.
    -YOU WANT TO BE PROMOTED IN YOUR OFFICE.
    - IF YOU WANT A CHILD.
    - IF YOU NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE .
    - CURE OF HIV AIDS
    -PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
    -WHOOPING COUGH
    - HEPATITIS B
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -PILE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    -CANCER
    -VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B
    -FIBROID
    -ASTHMA
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -DIARRHEA and so on
    contact him now for immediate solution of your
    problems on [aghatotikolospiritualhome@gmail.com]
    aghatotikolospiritualhome@gmail.com .whatapp +2349023398917 Sir I am indeed grateful for the help, I will forever recommend you to my friends!!!

    ReplyDelete